PLANTING & SEEDING
BE READY FOR ANY KIND OF PLANTING SEASON WITH PRECSION AG
John Deere Section Control automatically turns individual implement sections on and off at predefined locations in the field. It enables you to apply exact amounts of seed and crop protection where they are needed. As a result, you cut input costs and increase efficiency while minimising crop damage and environmental impact.
– 20% or more reduction input costs
– Less crop damage and environmental impact
– Equally spaced crops and consistent growth conditions
– Eliminate skips and overlaps
PUTTING PRECISION AG TO WORK FOR YOU ALL YEAR LONG
John Deere Autotrac is a guidance system – the path to higher productivity with accuracy.
Precision from start to the end
– Increased operator’s efﬁciency
– Fewer passes with reduced overlaps and gaps
– Average of 10%* reduction of inputs
– Increased ability to work in low visibility conditions
John Deere iGrade is the ideal way to plane or level your land accurately.
– Reliable in rough weather and low visibility conditions (dust, fog)
– Larger signal range than with laser
– Allows multiple machines to work in different planes at the same time
– +/- 5 cm vertical pass-to-pass corrections
* Auburn University, 2010.
A 2 year study conducted in 2010 and 2011 using Alabama Agricultural Experiment station at Auburn University.
This literature has been compiled for South East Asia circulation. While general information, pictures and descriptions are provided, some illustrations and text may include ﬁnance, credit, insurance, product options and accessories not available in all regions. Please contact your local dealer for details. John Deere reserves the right to change speciﬁcation and design of products described in this literature without notice. The green and yellow colour scheme, the leaping deer logo and the JOHN DEERE word mark are trademarks of Deere & Company.