International auctioneers Rabin Worldwide and Meco Machinery will partner to sell the contents of Sugat, a complete sugar refinery in Israel. Currently under power in Israel, the plant previously processed 70 tons per hour of unrefined brown sugar into white crystalline. This large factory contains sophisticated machinery and full production and facility support installations.
The sale will be held online and features filter presses, continuous centrifugals, BMA vacuum pan crystallizer systems and stainless horizontal crystalling tanks. In addition to this production equipment, the sale will also include late-model Alfa Laval plate heat exchanger sets, BMA rotary dryer, assorted stainless tanks and vessels, and many pumps.
Sugat was established in 1957 and has been a market leader in the Israel sugar industry, with this plant accounting for 95% of the sugar sold in Israel. Items in the October auction are housed in the 100,000 square meter site in the industrial area of Kiryat Gat.
US-based Rabin Worldwide has been in business for over 60 years. Rabin is a family-held industrial auction and real estate investment company with a focus on the acquisition and sale of global food, baking, confectionery and beverage facilities. As leading industrial and commercial liquidators, Rabin has sold equipment assets in every trace sector and on almost every continent. Internationally recognized in the food and packaging sector, Rabin has an impressive client list which includes Hostess, Flowers Foods, Nestle’s and Heinz/Kraft to name a few. Since the late 1970’s, Rabin has conducted over 300 sales of food and beverage processing and packaging facilities.
Meco Machinery was founded in 1936 engaging in the buying and selling new and used equipment for the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and environmental protection. They specialize in building machines and production lines, remodeling, equipment rental, sewage treatment, consulting and construction of projects in various industry. Over the years the company has gained wide experience in providing solutions in the food industry, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and the environment, setting up production lines of food and medicine large and small, selling the equipment at factories dismantle, overhaul machines.
The auctioneers are excited to be able to bring to market such quality machinery and support equipment. It is a chance for those looking to expand their sugar production, or those looking replace their existing equipment to find items at greatly discounted prices.
The sale for the refinery equipment will be from 27 October 2019 – January 2020. Details of this auction can be found at www.rabin.com
Featured Production Groups
• Putch 1300 x 1300 filter presses (2007 Installations)
• Broadbent C54MT continuous centrifugals
• Broadbent SPV-1220R & BMA G1250 centrifugals
• BMA vacuum pan crystallizer systems
• All stainless horizontal crystallizing tanks
• Full inventory of new spare parts for above
Additional Production Equipment
• Late model Alfa Laval plate heat exchanger sets
• BMA rotary sugar dryer with fluidized bed cooler
• (50) Assorted size stainless tanks & vessels
• Like new Nash vacuum pumps to over 100 hp
• Over (100) pumps including Warman, Durco & Sandpiper
• Stainless conveyor, elevators, pipework and valve sets
Facility Support Installations
• Siemens 7.7 MW steam turbine generators
• Volund high pressure boiler plant with economizer
• Atlas Copco compressed air systems & dryers
• Wide assortment of ABB & Siemens switchgear
• 24 Unit free-standing air cooled condenser system Wide assortment of generic spare parts & supplies
For Additional Information Contact
Eran Ben-Avi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Israel Hollander (email@example.com)